Individual Supporters- our cherished members.
Business Partners – businesses hosting fundraising projects that draw on direct contact with travelers and travelers’ philanthropic inclinations. These pioneering businesses are committed to supporting the development of a destination-wide Travelers’ Philanthropy program for Cape Cod and the Islands and recognize the positive intervention it can make in promoting responsible tourism among visitors, as well as in their own business practices.
Corporate Sponsors – those who support the community through a financial contribution to CARE for the Cape & Islands™ and receive recognition and visibility for sponsoring the specific event or project.
Donors – businesses, individuals, and organizations making direct contributions to the CARE for the Cape & Islands project fund.
Strategic Partners – our supportive collaborators.
BENEFITS of becoming a Partner of CARE:
- Preserve the environment and cultural heritage of the region.
- Enhance the visitor experience.
- Reach more socially responsible customers.
- Generate resources for needed projects.
- Increase staff pride.
- Develop media attention for your business and the destination.
- Cultivate corporate social responsibility.